Research Interests: Military Ethics, Just War Theory, Applied Ethics, Epistemology, Metaphysics
Current Course Schedule
- PHIL 111-501. Contemporary Moral Issues. TR 2:20-3:35 PM. SCTS 208.
- PHIL 315-500. Military Ethics. TR 9:35-10:50 AM YMCA 109.
Office Hours: MW 4:00-5:00 and by appointment
- Responsible for the overall management and direction of the IT operations of the department, including advising the Head and others on software options and training faculty, staff, and graduates students on software
- Oversees maintenance of all hardware and software associated with the department’s Logic Lab and trains teaching assistants in the use of Logic Lab hardware and software
- Evaluates existing IT processes and implements plans for employment
- Facilitates proper use and management of departmental IT resources
- Manages the department’s Colloquia Series in consultation with the Colloquia and Public Events Committee
- Liaises with the Associate Department head to determine course schedules in consultation with the Graduate Program and Undergraduate Program Advisory Councils